The Best Dog Daycare
K9 Kaos Offers…
- A home-away-from-home environment for dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Daycare that’s specially designed for your dog’s safety and fun.
- Climate controlled indoor play rooms with direct access to outdoor play areas.
- Accommodations for puppies and senior dogs.
- Small play groups based on size, age, and play style.
- A perfect place for dogs to exercise, socialize, and play all day.
- Convenient hours, and even Saturday daycare!
K9 Kaos is known as the best dog daycare around because we’re equipped to handle just about anything. We can accommodate any dog of any size and age, on any day of the week. Our facility is set up specifically for your dog’s safety and enjoyment. Our play groups are small and we separate our groups based on size, age and play style. Each climate-controlled playroom has its own outdoor play yard so that the dogs can choose where they would rather play, inside or out.
A typical day includes lots of play time in the morning, then a nap and snack at lunchtime, and then for the rest of the day it’s back to playing, sunbathing or whatever else your dog likes to do.
Daycare drop off begins at 7:00 a.m. and dogs must be picked up by 6:30 p.m. Saturday daycare is available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please call for more information.
Important note regarding flea & tick collars: It is important to know that for safety reasons, we remove all collars from each dog that attend services here at K9 Kaos including all flea & tick collars. With that in mind, our staff are exposed to dozens and dozens of flea & tick collars multiple times throughout each day. Since the volume of these collars has grown, we are now asking you to please remove all flea & tick collars from your dog before they arrive at K9 Kaos. In addition to eliminating the chemical exposure for our staff; we also appreciate that these collars are expensive, so it is best that they stay safely at home. K9 Kaos can not be responsible for the loss of any collar, we do our best to not lose anything, but unfortunately it does happen from time to time.
The Best Dog Daycare With The Best Rates
K9 Kaos offers full day rates as well as multiple visit coupons that are sold at a discount.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 – 6:30pm
- Saturday 9:00 – 6:00pm
- Late Fee – $10.00 for each 15 minutes
First Dog Full Day
- Single Day $25.00
- 5 Day Pass $123.00
- 10 Day Pass $244.00
- 20 Day Pass $480.00
Additional Dog(s) Full Day
- Single Day $20.00
- 5 Day Pass $98.00
- 10 Day Pass $194.00
- 20 Day Pass $380.00
Need a place for the dog for just one day? Check out our new day boarding service!
Dogs that can play at K9 Kaos are…
- At least 8 weeks old.
- People and dog friendly, not aggressive.
- Up to date on their vaccinations including rabies, parvo/distemper, and bordatella (canine cough).
- All dogs must have proof that they have had a fecal exam including a Giardia test with negative results at least two weeks prior to their first day of daycare. This test is also required annually.
- Preferably spayed or neutered, but we will make exceptions.
- Females can not attend daycare when they are in season.
- In generally good health.
- Free of fleas and ticks. Dogs that attend daycare with these extra friends will be treated at their owner’s expense.
We do our best to create and maintain a safe, healthy, and happy environment for all. We will not accept a dog that may pose harm to other dogs or the staff at K9 Kaos.
How to Sign Up
To register your dog for daycare, we ask that you fill out our registration form. Once completed, you can fax, mail, or drop off the form along with a copy of your dog’s current vaccination records. Registration forms and vaccination records must be on file prior to your dog’s first day of daycare.
To set up an appointment for a visit and a tour, please call 603-743-DOGS. This will give us time to meet you and to answer any questions you may have about our services.
Our Cancellation Policy
If your dog can not come to daycare on its regularly scheduled day, we ask that you cancel before 7:00 a.m. Messages can be left on our voice mail 24 hours a day. If we do not receive a cancellation call, we must charge you for the day.